~ Mother of three sweet children Brandon, Blake and Baylee and a dog named Marino, who is our fourth child! He thinks he is a lap dog, but he weighs 75 lbs! He also thinks he is a person not a dog! (big mooch)
~ Favorite Music: Carrie Underwood, Alan Jackson, and really any country music to rock music (Not Rap)
~ I would love to know how to Ball-room dance and Salsa Dance sometime! I love to do Yoga and Strength classes at the Baxter YMCA. My husband and I also love to go to Beef and Boards for all the dinner shows! I also love to go out in the yard and plant flowers of any kind!
~ Full-time Professional Realtor for over 11 years
~~~If you know of anyone who needs to BUY, BUILD, or SELL Real Estate, have them call me 317-331-7004...
Elected to office in November 2006, I began my first term as Perry Township Trustee January 1, 2007. Although this is the first elected position I have held, I am no newcomer to public service. In 1991 I joined the fire service in Marion County. My career as a firefighter began at Franklin Township Fire Department, where I served as Lieutenant of Operations. In 1998 I left Franklin Township and filled the role of Injury Prevention and Public Information Officer for my hometown fire department in the City of Beech Grove. After retiring in 2006 from the fire service he decided to run for Perry Township Trustee and was successful in doing so by being elected with 68% of the vote.
Throughout my career I have been a leader to others in various capacities. For ten years, I was not only a member of Indiana Task Force One but also was a team leader, program manager, and FEMA and SEMA liaison. While at Beech Grove Fire Department I was elected Beech Grove District President for the Indianapolis Metropolitan Professional Firefighters Association and was a member of the executive board. I lead the district union members, organized projects, raised money, and negotiated the first collective bargaining agreement for the City of Beech Grove firefighters and communication employees.
I am a member of the National Fire Protection Association, National Fire Academy Alumni Association, Indianapolis Retired Firefighters Association, and Lincoln Roundtable. Recognized for his professional and community service, he has received several awards and acknowledgements. These include the Governor's Workplace Safety Award, Beech Grove Fire Department Firefighter of the Year in both 2002 and 2003, Extraordinary Personal Action Award from the American Red Cross, Presidential Academic Fitness Award, State of Indiana Community Service Award, and Beech Grove Community Service Award.
0 comments:
Post a Comment